Confessions of a FlyBaby

My adventures in organizing my life with the FlyLady (www.flylady.net).

Thursday, May 25, 2006

My Sink is Shining!

Okay, I've finished step one -- I shined my sink! Here's what it looked like this morning:
The bowls on the right were washed last night and left in the drainer to dry. The dishes in the left were from last night's snacks and this morning's breakfast. I have some re-training to do with the boys, because what they're doing now is placing dirty dishes beside or in the sink. They don't check the dishwasher to see if it's full, and they're not washing what they mess up.

Side one of the sink getting its bleach bath.

Side one has been scrubbed and side two is being bleached. Notice the dish drainer gets two turns with the bleach. Yucky!

All finished! All scrubbed and shiny.

This one little change will make a big difference. It's become a habit to leave dishes drying in the drainer, and sometimes they're there until the next time we do dishes. I've made a spot for the dish drainer under the sink and we'll only take it out when we do the dishes. No more leaving them to dry in the sink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home