Confessions of a FlyBaby

My adventures in organizing my life with the FlyLady (www.flylady.net).

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My Husband said the Nicest Thing!

For so many years I've been griping about being our house being disorganized. I bought books on how to declutter, how to organize, and even one on how to stop procrastinating. I would crisis clean the house and then be so disappointed and frustrated that we couldn't seem to keep it that way for long. I would whine to my husband to please help me get organized.

Well, a few days ago my hubby gave me a hug and told me he appreciated what I've been doing. I asked him to explain, and he said he loves what I'm doing in the house and that when he comes home from work our home feels PEACEFUL. That's exactly what I have been wanting for our home for years. Hearing him say that meant so much!

I know it sounds corny, but Flylady is about more than just cleaning and organizing. She is about loving yourself and taking control of your life. My house is becoming neater and more organized, but I am also drinking more water and preparing healthier, more balanced meals. She even sent a reminder to do a monthly breast exam!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home